counter

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Shipment Survey




Below are the customers response to the automated email shipment survey for this order. Email shipment surveys go out 5 business days after the date of shipment.
- Satisfaction with service provided by your salesperson: Satisfied
- Satisfaction with quality of the product: Satisfied
- Satisfaction with cost of your order: Satisfied
- Satisfaction with Overall experience with Branders: Somewhat satisfied
- Will consider Branders in the future: yes
- Comments: My services rep. Grace Villanueva was very helpful in resolving the issue I encountered with my order. When a listing error in the price of the product on the website caused it to be dramatically different from the price I was quoted and took it out of my price range, she worked with the vendor to honor the quoted price for me. My other issue was that my delivery dated needed to be pushed back due to the printer's concern about my logo. I was concerned with the amount of the delay since my order and payment had been submitted four days before I learned of the issue but the vendor rushed the order for me and delivered it sooner than the new estimate which I was vary grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment