counter

Thursday, February 11, 2010

shipment survey


Below are the customers response to the automated email shipment survey for this order. Email shipment surveys go out 5 business days after the date of shipment.
- Satisfaction with service provided by your salesperson: Somewhat dissatisfied
- Satisfaction with quality of the product: Satisfied
- Satisfaction with cost of your order: Satisfied
- Satisfaction with Overall experience with Branders: Somewhat dissatisfied
- Will consider Branders in the future: Y
- Comments: Comments here...Original product ordered was out of stock and I received NO call to let me know. I was on a very tight time restraint to get the order. Evidently the sales person asigned to my account was leaving the company and did not follow up on the out of stock issue. I did however get a call, a replacement item and the order was received on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment