counter

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

shipment survey


- Satisfaction with service provided by your salesperson: Very Satisfied
- Satisfaction with quality of the product: Very Satisfied
- Satisfaction with cost of your order: Very Satisfied
- Satisfaction with Overall experience with Branders: Very Satisfied
- Will consider Branders in the future: Y
- Comments: 2 years ago I was a new in my profession and in charge developing a very impoverished no kill animal shelter. every penny counts. I found Brander's on line and my rep was Carlo. I HAVE NEVER RECIEVED such outstanding customer service, at least not in ten years. That experience is what keeps me coming back. The care, attention to detail, and making certain I am getting exactly what I am looking for- allowing me to be the best steward I can be with these precious dollars, means everything. Give Carlo A raise! His service to me and this little shelter has caused us to never look anywhere but to Branders.

No comments:

Post a Comment