counter

Thursday, April 8, 2010

shipment survey


- Satisfaction with the product: Very Satisfied
- Satisfaction with service provided by your salesperson: Very Satisfied
- Satisfaction with Overall experience with Branders: Very Satisfied
- Satisfaction with cost of the product: Very Satisfied
- Satisfaction with quality of the product: Very Satisfied
- Satisfaction with the imprinted logo quality: Very Satisfied
- Will consider Branders in the future: Y
- Product comments: The baseball hats that I recently received are equivalent to hats that would cost at least $10 or more in a retail store. I've given quite a few out to friends and customers and I'm getting great feedback. These hats were one of the best items I've purchased from Branders and I have a feeling that they will more than pay for themselves in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment