counter

Friday, June 18, 2010

shipment survey


- Satisfaction with the product: Very Satisfied
- Satisfaction with service provided by your salesperson: Very Satisfied
- Satisfaction with Overall experience with Branders: Very Satisfied
- Satisfaction with cost of the product: Very Satisfied
- Satisfaction with quality of the product: Satisfied
- Satisfaction with the imprinted logo quality: Very Satisfied
- Will consider Branders in the future: Y
- Product comments: I'd have preferred that the logo be on the candy itself not on the wrapper, but understand why this would be much, much more money and beyond our budget. But Branders was able to deliver the job ahead of schedule(and I had initially been concerned that we wouldn't make our deadline). In the end the price was right, the product precisely what we needed and the process was swift, friendly and in our hands before we knew it! I very much appreciated that I was able to make a last-minute change in the artwork and Branders accommodated my change quickly, and accurately. Branders made the entire process as friendly and free of stress (for me) as possible.
- Comments: None

No comments:

Post a Comment