counter

Friday, June 18, 2010

shipment survey


Satisfaction with the product: Very Satisfied
- Satisfaction with service provided by your salesperson: Very Satisfied
- Satisfaction with Overall experience with Branders: Very Satisfied
- Satisfaction with cost of the product: Very Satisfied
- Satisfaction with quality of the product: Very Satisfied
- Satisfaction with the imprinted logo quality: Very Satisfied
- Will consider Branders in the future: Y
- Product comments: This is a very decent product for the price. The stitching looks great and I am pleased with the effort Branders has taken to encourage me to purchase at a time when my funds are low. This specially priced product permitted me to make an advertising purchase at a time when I would not otherwise have been able to afford it. Thank you Branders!
- Comments: Comments here...Give Grace Villanueva a raise in pay or at least make sure you keep her happy. She does a fantastic job of giving excellent customer service. She is responsive and personable and really gets the job done. If she didn't live so far away I would want her working for me. Send her my thanks. She is a very big part of the reason that I continue to shop with Branders. She has made it that good of a buying experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment